Charlotte Kenyon’s aim is to live life to the full. She has a life-long passion for exploring the natural world and a great belief in the value of personal development through outdoor activity. In 2003, Charlotte took a 15 month career break to fulfil a long-held ambition to undertake tropical rainforest expedition leadership and survival training. Since then, Charlotte has balanced a successful career as a management consultant with her role as a youth adventure training instructor and wilderness expedition leader.
Charlotte’s business goals are to help people set targets and achieve them and to inspire and lead highly effective teams. She can demonstrate through personal experience how skills acquired in one sphere of life, may be applied effectively to another. The content and context of the challenges may differ but the need to encourage people to overcome perceived obstacles remains.
Charlotte is a natural story teller, able to entertain and inspire her audience. Over twenty years, she has travelled to more than 30 countries worldwide, experiencing mountain, desert, forest and tundra. At heart she remains an explorer with an infectious, irrepressible enthusiasm for life. Her goal is to achieve the optimum balance in life in her pursuit of fun, freedom and fulfilment and to encourage her audiences achieve the same.
You can engage Charlotte to talk about:
- Developing a portfolio career that balances different life goals
- Planning and executing expeditions to remote, wilderness destinations with young people
- Inspiring people to achieving meaningful, lasting business change
…or any combination of the above!
Charlotte’s qualifications include:
- More than 25 years experience delivering IT enabled change to private and public sector clients.
- Programme and project management
- UK Mountain Leader and overseas youth expedition leader
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Assessor and Supervisor
- Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and Learning & Leading student mentor